Tuesday, October 6, 2009

More Drawings...





Okay so been awhile since I posted some drawings... been a while since I posted in general. Sorry for the irregular posting schedule as of late. I'm trying to get back on track.

Aside from art projects, for those of you who haven't been bombarded with my ramblings on already, I passed the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) Beginner Rider's Course and received my motorcycle operator's endorsement. One week later, I picked up my now road ready Suzuki GT380 and tasted my first dance with traffic. It was wonderful. Motorcycling is definitely super fun and I wish I weren't just getting started as Ohio begins it's cold and crappy season, but I'll just layer up and enjoy the riding while until the ice and snow rear their ugly heads.

If anyone else out there rides motorcycles, share some stories with me. I'm really enjoying being part of a new culture and I'm eager to hear more about the experiences of others.

For now, it's time for bed. I'm considering riding the moto into work tomorrow. I have to run some errands after work, so might be fun? Nighty night.

2 comments:

mick statham said...

Yep, motorcyles are awsome. I had one for a while (mid life crisis stuff). A Suzuki trails bike, yellow, a great ride.

Crashed it within minutes of paying for it...in the forcourt of the garage from where I bought it.

Yep, awsome.

Angie Andrews said...

i love the top one! her mouth is creepy looking.