Friday, September 11, 2009

Motorbike Update



For those of you currently unaware, I purchased a vintage motorbike back in June. I nabbed a 1976 Suzuki GT380. It's a wild three cylinder two-stroke sporty/touring bike. It was determined, rather quickly once purchased, that the bike needed a significant amount of work before it was reliable and safe and up to code on the road, so off to a shop with more capable hands than mine (WBS Fabrication, up in Dublin OH - www.wbsfab.com).

Amongst the work needed, was to rebuild the spoked wheels. The shop just recently emailed me these little update pics. Yay!



4 comments:

Kira said...

I'm so ready for that bike to be rideable so you and zuzi can cruise around town!

colin said...

The bike is a beauty.
Nothing beats the style of the 70s bikes.

C.R.MacTernan said...

Awww coool! I love motorcycles with cafe bars! Nice dude!! I am really into bicycling and bicycle building. I guess it's not the same, but I can really understand getting totally into a culture like that. Have fun!!

Motorbike Sales Training said...

Excellent bike, a little small for me though.