Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cleaning House Amongst My Mess

So, regular visitors will notice that I have deleted almost two years worth of posts. Every now and again, I love the liberation of destroying much of what I have created. Every now and again, I'll do the same thing with piles of sketches and even finished pieces. I hate the clutter and I fear succumbing to the compulsion to horde.I love reminding myself of the mortality of my efforts as a human being, as well as the mortality that I myself face as a human being.

Unlike the confines of human mortality, however, I am able to start over and begin again... at least with respect to this blog.

With this first post I'm not going to ramble on needlessly, when in all honesty what I do best is make pictures. So, please, enjoy some of my more recent illustration pieces. Don't worry, in the posts to come, I'm sure I'll longwindedly talk (or type, rather) your ears (eyes?) off.


Client: Seven Days


Client: Boston Phoenix


Client: Boston Phoenix


Client: Seven Days


Client: OctopusCaps

2 comments:

Aaron said...

This ones wicked sweet

Anonymous said...

福~
「朵
語‧,最一件事,就。好,你西...............................................................................................................................-...相互
,以讓>它使...................